Wednesday 29 June 2011

The George Cozza Fab Wagon is rollin' into town...

And it speaks pretty dodgy English.


Ohmygod it's almost here.  First of all, everyone should join the Halfords/Garmin Fantasy Tour de France game.  I don't get fantasy sport, but as we while away the days before the bestest bike race eva, you've got to find something to fill the time.

And here is the winning team:

Frankie (seen here in full ninja regalia); Baby Bro; Nica Roche; French Hero Lil Thomas Voeckler; that other French hero Sylvain Chavanel; his bestie Jerome; Jani; Cav; and ladies man man's man man about town Bernie Eisel.

My team's sooo gonna win, cuz they've got human engineering on their side.


UPDATE: Oh who am I kidding. Sorry Jerome, but I simply can't field a team without my main man.

1 comment:

  1. Baby Bro, apparently in some sort of camo gear.

    Is that really what the Irish Champion's jersey looks like?? With the 4-leaf clover???

    ReplyDelete